Predstavenstvo: Mag. Dr. Peter Untersperger, CEO, Predseda predstavenstva Kurt Thomanek, Technický riaditeľ, člen predstavenstva za výrobu a technológiu
Predstavenstvo Dozorná rada - Österreichische Salinen Aktiengesellschaft a Salinen Austria AG: Dkfm. Dr Hannes Androsch (predseda) Dr. Heinrich Schaller (podpredseda) Mag. Reinhard Schwendtbauer Mag. Daniel Haider Ingrid Sauer Dr Georg Riedl Univ.-Prof. Mag.pharm. Dr. Karin Schaupp Prof. DI Dr. Herbert Hofstätter
Zástupcovia zamestnancov v Dozornej rade Karl-Heinz Klausner - Predseda odborovej organizácie Adolf Semlitsch Jasmin Hessenberger Rainer Fischer
Copyright design & technical implementation
CONECTO Business Communication GmbH Advertising| Internet | Information Technology Mühlenweg 1, 5751 Maishofen, AUSTRIA www.conecto.at | September 2017
Your personal data will, of course, be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties. Despite careful inspection of the content, we can not assume any liability for the content of external links. The content of linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators. Privacy
The content of this website is protected by copyright. The provision of content and images of this website on other websites is only permitted with the express permission of the editorial staff. The information contained on this website is compiled to the best of our knowledge and checked for its correctness with great care. Nevertheless, errors in content and factual errors cannot be completely ruled out. We assume no guarantee and liability for the correctness, currency and completeness of the information provided. All information is provided without warranty. This also applies to all links to other URLs mentioned on our website.
1. Content of the online offer The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the currency, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to damages of a material or ideal nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are excluded in principle, as long as there is no demonstrable intent or gross negligence present on the part of the author. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, amend, or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice, or to terminate the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. Referrals and links In the case of direct or indirect referral to third-party Internet sites ("links"), which are beyond the responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would only come into force in the event that the author is aware of the contents and it is technically possible and feasible for the author to prevent use thereof in the case of unlawful content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content could be identified on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or origin of the linked pages. Therefore, the author hereby expressly dissociates itself from all contents of all linked pages, which were changed after linking. This statement applies to all links and referrals placed within the Internet site as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. Liability for illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such provided information is solely the responsibility of the provider of the site to which referral has been made, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts, to use its own graphics, sound recordings, video sequences and texts, or to utilise license-free graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in all publications. All brands and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject, without restriction, to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere naming of a trademark does not lead to the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for items published by the author itself remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, audio files, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
5. Enforceability of this disclaimer This disclaimer shall be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which the user was referred to this page. If sections or individual terms of this statement do not correspond, no longer correspond, or do not fully correspond to the legal situation, the content or validity of the other parts shall remain unaffected thereby.
6. Use of external services
Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which permit analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators, and to provide other services related to website usage and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings accordingly; however, we would point out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilise all the functions of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
Use of Facebook plug-ins These web pages use plug-ins from the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook").
If you visit our Internet presence with a plug-in of this kind, a connection to the Facebook servers will be established and the plug-in will be displayed on the website by communicating with your browser. This will send the Facebook server information on which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged into Facebook as a member, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plug-in functions (e.g. clicking on the "Like" button, submitting a comment), this information is also assigned to your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out before using the plug-in.
7. On-line dispute resolution according to Article 14 (1) of the ODR Regulation The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute settlement (OS platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.